We are antique enthusiasts that want to share our treasures with you.
Please tell your friends about us and send us an email if there is something in particular that you are looking for.
You never know, we may have it.

rustypotantiques61@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day weekend

We got to spend a relaxing weekend with the kids in Virginia. We got to hang out and be PaPa and Grandma while the kids went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. The weekend was capped off by a nice hour jaunt in the woods with my speedy daughter. On the way back to N.C. I could not be forced to remember our veterans. There was a caravan of bikers returning from DC and the last one turned as he passed and gave me a big Marine Corps salute as he drove by. You can't miss my huge USMC sticker on the back window of my SUV. God Bless our Veterans...

I will be posting more vintage and antique items this week ....Stay tuned....


Top picture is of a beautiful milk glass lamp we have for sale. It works too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment