We are antique enthusiasts that want to share our treasures with you.
Please tell your friends about us and send us an email if there is something in particular that you are looking for.
You never know, we may have it.

rustypotantiques61@gmail.com

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Simpler time

     Part of the reason we started our venture in selling antiques and vintage items is that we love them and know they last. We have a variety of items that are very old, but that are still in great condition. This brings me to a story.
     Yesterday we were at Ayden Antiques and Stuff chatting with the owner Steve. I was chatting and at the same time I was taking some overall pictures of the store. That is when it happened. The camera got stuck in the open position and quit working. This isn't the first time I have had issues with a Kodak camera. I drove home and got on to the internet to find a solution. As almost quickly as it happened, a miracle occured when I turned the camera back on and it started working.
     This weekend I will be putting together another slide show to display the amazing items that are available in the store. There are some great booth participants like us and Steve has some awesome furniture and antique items for anyone that would like to purchase them. Please come by to get a look.
     I am hopeful that the camera keeps working. If not, I will have to find me a vintage one that I know will work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment